1) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.(to avoid choking & mess).
2) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
3) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
4) No smoking near the inflatable.
5) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
6) A responsible adult must supervise the INFLATABLE at all times.
7) Ensure that inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
8) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
9) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
10) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
11) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
12) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
13) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel.
15) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
16) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above.